Carpet in Hooksett, NH
Are you looking to upgrade the worn-out carpet in your home? Look no further for top-quality carpet than Ed’s Flooring America. With the help of our flooring specialists at our showroom in Hooksett, NH, finding the right carpet for you will be easy. Our knowledgeable specialists will guide you through our inventory of premier carpeting and offer you personalized samples to match your taste. Whether you are searching for a durable, plush, stain-resistant, or waterproof carpet, our goal is to ensure you receive the personalized attention and suggestions you need to be confident in your new flooring investment. Rely on us to help you narrow your search so you can find your ideal type of carpet to fit your needs in looks, performance, and price. Visit us today to view our extensive collection of luxurious carpets!
Types of Carpet
Thanks to our ability to offer customers choices from our impressive carpet collection that comes in an unlimited variety of colors and textures, we have made a name for ourselves in Southern New Hampshire. We’ll be sure to explain the different types of carpet fibers and which ones are right for your home. Learn more about our carpet selection:
- Berber is a unique carpet style with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option if you want to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Why Choose Carpet?
Carpet is a popular flooring choice due to its cozy appeal, affordability, and ease of maintenance. At Ed’s Flooring America, we bring our customers value by carrying an extensive collection of industry-leading brands, such as Core Elements, Hearth & Home, Tigressa, Mohawk, Resista, and many more! Picking out the right carpet for you and your family is important, and our flooring experts are more than up for the challenge. Whether you’re looking for a timeless and classic carpet or a soft stain-resistant carpet, we have the right type of flooring that will match your aesthetic and keep you on budget. Learn more about carpet’s great benefits:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
Innovative Waterproof Carpet
We carry waterproof carpet flooring perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except its protective backing prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind to keep liquids from seeping into the fiber.
How to Maintain Carpet
Caring for your carpet has never been easier, thanks to our durable, stain-resistant carpet selections. Each carpet type requires slightly different care, and we will provide you with specific instructions for your carpet selection. Remember to always ask a professional for the manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner before using any harsh chemicals. Follow these simple carpet cleaning and maintenance tips for long-lasting, gorgeous-looking carpet:
- Vacuum regularly.
- Have a professional carpet cleaning annually.
- Clean up spills and accidents with a manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner.
Professional Carpet Installation
Here at Ed's Flooring America, you can rest assured that our experienced and skilled installers will take care of you and will work to install a beautiful new floor for your home. Our affordable prices can help you save money in the long run and avoid the hassle of fixing an amateur's mistakes. Your carpet installation is sure to be flawless because our certified technicians possess and use the most modern equipment available to ensure the best fit. Not only are our installations affordable, but we can also have your new carpet installed quickly so that you can begin to enjoy your new floors. We are so confident in the services that we back each carpet installation with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your carpet, contact us within 30 days, and we will replace it at no extra cost.
Contact us today to get started with the carpet upgrade of your dreams! We proudly serve customers in Hooksett, Manchester, Concord, New Hampshire, and surrounding areas.